Refreshing and spicy-piquant as a quick lunch for a hot summer day
2-3 Tbsp "the original kimchi"
juice of a ½ lime
½ garlic clove
Here is how we proceed
1. halve, seed and dice the tomatoes.
2. peel the cucumber, also halve and seed and dice.
3. peel and finely chop the garlic.
4. put all the ingredients in a blender.
5. add "the original kimchi", as well as the juice of half a lime and some olive oil.
6. blend everything until the gazpacho is nice and creamy.
7. For the fresh topping, chop the spring onion, pimiento and fresh parsley.
8. Arrange in a bowl and garnish with a little olive oil and "the original kimchi".
9. For optimal refreshment, you can then put the plate in the fridge for a little while, but it's not a must :)